Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in
● "Account" means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● "Business", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company
as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and
means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information
is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the
processing of consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
● "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
● "Country" refers to [COMPANY_COUNTRY].
● "Consumer", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural
person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual
who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is
domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
● "Cookies" are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a
website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● "Data Controller", for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the
Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means
of the processing of Personal Data.
● "Device" means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a
● "Do Not Track" (DNT)” is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in
particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and
implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities
● "Personal Data" is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name,
an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the
physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to,
describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly,
● "Sale", for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting,
releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating
orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's personal information to another
business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.